OTC Derivatives Lawyer - Legal / Taxation / Compliance Hong Kong
As a member of the OTC Legal team, he/she will cover the following areas:
Profile Required Qualifications/Competencies
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation for (i) OTC equity derivatives together with some fixed income (including credit) derivatives , (ii) Prime brokerage services, (iii) Finance hedging transactions
- Identifying and analysing legal and regulatory issues relating to the structures of such transactions and advising the Front Office accordingly
- Approx 5-8 years' PQE. Private practice experience or previous experience in another financial institution preferred
- Derivatives (fixed income and/or equity) experience essential.
- Commonwealth or Asian (Singaporean or Hong Kong) qualification preferred
- Asian language skills an advantage
- Experience of corporate derivatives (private side or strategic equity derivatives) an advantage
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000UFR
Business unit: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 02/01/2020
Date of publication: 15/11/2019