Night Shift Service Dealer - Broking Services
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Within Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Night Shift Service Dealer
. Principal responsibilities
- To deliver to ensure prompt and best dealing execution services as in accordance with the local regulations, FIM, and policy and procedures of HSBC Broking
- To conduct and perform regular Customer Information Statement update or Customer Risk Profiling Questionnaire update with customer when necessary.
- To deliver excellent customer services with professional telephone manner to customers including but not limited to answer clients enquiry on portfolio holding, balance, market information, news and product information
- To execute clients order on equities, futures, commodities, leveraged Foreign Exchange, bullion of overseas market in a professional manner.
- To execute margin control and margin call to customers on overseas market products.
- To work as good team player to assist the Account Executives to serve the customer.
- To review customer profile periodically including Customer Information Statement update
- To act as first line of defense to alert management when suspicious transaction is identified
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Ensure suitability obligation is fulfilled at the best interest of customer taking into account all circumstances of customer.
- Manage the team to professionally conduct Know Your Client process, Customer Risk Profiling Questionnaire and Customer Information Statement update.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree required
- Excellent knowledge in Suitability Obligation and KYC requirement
- Related experiences in dealing operation.
- Dealing experience in overseas market products including Overseas Equities, futures, commodities, bullion, and leveraged foreign exchange
- Excellent telephone skill set
- Professional product knowledge in overseas market products
- Type 1, 2 License of Securities and Futures Commission
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is preferable
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.