New Business Take On Specialist - Global Private Banking
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as New Business Take On Specialist
. Principal responsibilities
- Support Business Implementation Unit on all related areas of acceptance of new cases including bank account opening and asset injection. Ensure highest levels of services and professionalism in provide services to Wealth Planners and Trust Relationship Managers on all related areas of acceptance of new cases including trust set up, company activation, bank account opening, asset injection and passing the cases to Trust Relationship Managers
- Support the team in reviewing the Know Your Client and Due Diligence and other supporting documentation, including corporate documents of underlying companies and prepare the Business Implementation Unit pack including the necessary checklists and reviews
- Provide support to Head of Business Implementation Unit on ad hoc project
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Diploma or degree holder in Business, Corporate Governance, Accounting or Law
- Member of Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator or Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries preferred
- Experience in banking or trust industry, with some basic company secretarial knowledge preferred
- Experience in trust administration or onboarding and preparing relevant trust documentation preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Independent, details orientated and able to work under pressure
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.