New Business Implementation Manager - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as New Business Implementation Manager.
In this role, you will
- Lead the onboarding process for new fund launches with tight governance
- Closely coordinate with Sales and Client Service staff to take clients through business acceptance to go live
- Engage with Service Delivery and Product teams to ensure client requirement are serviceable or on a development path
- Maintain a library of current documentation and processes for new funds onboarding
- Lead, coach and manage a team of junior staff working on the account opening processes
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key client personnel
- This a client facing role, which would require interaction and negotiation skills.
- Have to manage client satisfaction and have time and resource prioritization skills.
- Become familiar with Security Service products and systems, applicable policies and regulations, client and counterparty management protocols
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant experience in Global Banking and Markets businesses
- Familiarity and experience in Asset Servicing, unit trust regulations, fund structures and associated market practices will be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability of managing clients
- Ability to understand detailed operational and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written English, excellent oral skills in English. Mandarin and Cantonese skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Willing to drive change and improve client experience.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009UD4
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited