Job Reference # 200971BR
Are you eager to support UBS's business development? Do you have a strong knowledge of the UBS Wealth Management business from either experience in the front line or aligned control functions? Would you thrive in driving results and delivering on strategic initiatives in a dynamic and diverse environment?
We're looking for a New Business Governance (NBG) Team Lead to:
• coordinate the local NBG contacts and support them in the day to day tasks in close collaboration with their NBG Divisional Lead for Global Wealth Management
• drive the development, assessment and approval of change initiatives under the New Business framework
• provide advice to key business partners with regards to strategic prioritization and risk-based evaluation of change initiatives;
• coordinate interactions for the APAC region with Senior Sponsors, Operating Officers, Business Project Managers and Control Functions and closely cooperate with NBG colleagues; Your team
You will be reporting to the NBG Divisional Lead for Global Wealth Management. We are part of the Group Governance unit, within the Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance function. We ensure efficient run-the-bank structures and enable effective change-the-bank delivery across the firm, aiming to reduce organizational complexity and enhance clarity and agility. Your expertise
• an in-depth understanding of Wealth Management or Investment Bank - preferably from working at UBS
• at least seven years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in business development, risk management, compliance and/or finance;
• a university degree in finance, economics, business administration or numerical discipline;
• strong analytical skills, sound judgment capabilities and the ability to critically assess complex proposals.
• can thrive under pressure and able to play an active role in delivering the UBS strategy;
• a strong communicator and effective in managing stakeholders;
• able to challenge the status quo and constructively contribute to business and process improvements;
• team-orientated, while reliable when working independently; About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.