New Accounts Documentation
- Cash/stock bonus + Medical
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Over the past 40 years, Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. has grown internally to become one of the premier global securities firms with over $6 billion in equity capital conducting broker-dealer and proprietary trading businesses on over 120 market destinations worldwide.
Its agency brokerage business provides direct access ("online") trade execution and clearing services to institutional and professional traders for a wide variety of electronically traded products including stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds worldwide and earned top ratings from Barron’s Best Online Broker for 7 years in a row as of 2017.
Interactive Brokers' headquarters are in Greenwich Connecticut and it has over 1,100 employees in the Hong Kong, US, Switzerland, Canada, Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Australia, Hungary, India, Russia and Estonia. The group and its affiliates routinely execute over 1,000,000 trades per day.
Interactive Brokers seeks an entry level individual that is hard working, detail-oriented, a quick learner, careful and a problem solver. The ideal person will be able to work well in a team environment. This position requires excellent coordination and strong customer service focus.
• Process new account openings documentation in accordance with rules and regulations
• Assist the Compliance Officer with the approval process of new account applications on a daily basis
• Cross reference multiple databases for potential undesirable client matches
• Ensure that the account opening process satisfies the client’s needs by means of complete and through responses to account opening questions and concerns
• Correspond with clients, sale representatives and customer service representatives
• Follow internal policy and procedures when dealing with any account-related suspicious activity
• General administrative support
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese. Any additional foreign languages are a plus.
• Chinese typing skills highly preferred
• Proficiency in basic PC applications
• Quick Learner
• Good problem solver
• Able to perform accurate work in a fast-paced working environment
• Excellent teamwork
• Strong customer service focus
Please send CV and cover letter with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org