Network Operations SME Lead
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
We are currently looking for a Network Operations SME Lead: The responsibilities include the following . 1 Own and drive excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Network services in Europe 2 Lead Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infra teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB and Apps support - taking ownership of resolution
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good.
We are currently looking for a Network Operations SME Lead:
The responsibilities include the following .
1. Own and drive excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Network services in Europe
2. Lead Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infra teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB and Apps support - taking ownership of resolution
3. Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and trend reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
4. Lead infrastructure upgrade / improvement plan.
5. Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
6. Work closely with the FM and Ecommerce teams to ensure stability and availability of the ecommerce network.
7. Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
8. Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic area and providing permanent fixes.
9. Communicating with clients for providing expert advice.
10. Implement project methodologies, process and tools to execute BAU projects.
11. Assist delivery of projects across the region where required
12. Provide expertise in one of the technical disciplines covered by SCN Networks
13. Be a team player & lead creative initiatives to scale up as a team.
14. Focus on customer experience - "Delight the Customer"
The successful candidate should possess:
1. Masters / Graduate degree in a technical discipline with good professional certifications.
2. Significant and in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in Network technology and Operational experience in a global environment
3. Proven ability to manage diverse stakeholder expectations
4. Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management
5. Automation Experience (Unix scripting, Web development & Sharepoint experience) for regular IM/CM tasks is highly desired
6. Industry certifications - Juniper (Preferred) & CCNP Equivalent is a must (CCIE preferred)
7. Following Skills are highly desired at deep technical level:
a) Switching / Routing- Nexus, Cisco, Juniper.
b) Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen FWs, Cisco ASA FWs, Proxies, VPN Gateways, Wireless products, etc.
c) Advanced LB experience preferably F5 platform
d) IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms
e) DWDM infrastructure.
8. Deep Knowledge of an Ecommerce Datacenter infrastructure with focus on GSLB/ISLB, SSL Offloading, FW Flows/HA/ALG details to lead complex multi-component, multi-platform operational issues
9. Experience in working with cross-border teams, preferably in BFSI industry.
10. Fundamental skills of Task prioritization, Time management, Customer focus, Excellent Oral & Written communication
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.