Network Engineer - FSI / MNC - Permanent Position
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
- Network Design, Planning, Budgeting and Implementation - Work on cross regional projects. - Heavy exposure on latest network technologies - SDN
The company is Multinational Corporation that has a heavy exposure into cutting edge network technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on some of the biggest projects within the market.
- Part of design, implementation, planning, scheduling resources for network infrastructure
- Work on cross regional projects, network revamps, Data centre relocation and cross regional office migration projects.
- Setup up and configure Firewalls, load balancers.
- Involved in L2 support the global infrastructure of the firm.
- Apply, examine, support and troubleshoot a global network
- Conduct network resilience testing and pen tests
- Using tools and automation to proactively monitor and assure latency compliance.
- Incident Management, resolving escalated incidents.
- Participate on any vendor management situations.
- Analysis of Data traffic, sub-second delays in traffic, conducting packet captures.
- At least 4 + years experience in Network engineer
- Ideally the candidate would have worked within financial services companies
- Hands-on experience with Data Network skills; expert IP routing and LAN switching troubleshooting skills
- An excellent knowledge of data networking principles as well as an excellent knowledge of the specific technologies to manage and support high-speed networks;
- Hardware: Cisco Switches and Routers, Juniper Switches and Routers, Arista Switches, DWDM, F5 BigIP Load Balancers; ( not a must to have all of these technologies, as long have exposure on at least one of them)
- Protocols: OSPF, BGP, RIP, TCP/IP; (preferred MPLS)
- Multicast routing: PIM, IGMP, MSDP; (Not a must)
- Exposure to decode packet captures and identify network and application issues. (Wireshark / TCP Dump)
Interested candidates, please apply for this position and submit your CV.