- Competitive Salary and Compensation
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
My client is a fast growing international technology firm which specializes in providing infrastructure and cloud computing solutions for Hedge Fund and Asset Management companies. They provide comprehensive IT solutions to clients worldwide including complete strategic planning, managed hosted “cloud” services, 24x7x365 support and maintenance, development, advisory, coordination and management of IT projects.
They are now looking for a Network Engineer to support and maintain their clients’ network infrastructure. There will be a lot of involvement with various projects and green field deployments. You will work closely with the Hong Kong team and the global network team to deal with a magnitude of different characters and high pressure front office environments.
- Network Engineer with 3-7 years working experience
- Experience with most of below technologies:
- CCNP level or equivalent experience.
- Preferably INE/IP EXPERT trained
- SPANNING-TREE (multi-vendor)
- VMware networking
- Cisco, Brocade, Juniper
- Cisco ASA CLI expert
- Excellent knowledge of creating and troubleshooting IPsec L2L VPNS
- VRF lite
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Yusef Ansari at Yusef.Ansari@bahpartners.com or call (852) 2544 4476 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340