Global financial organisation is looking to hire an experienced hands on Network Engineer with strong network experience, especially in Cisco switching and routers. Responsible for network design, implementation and support. Reporting into the head of networks and will act as an esclation point of contact for any network related issues regionally.
- Network design, implementation and support for offices and data centers.
- Improving the current network architecture.
- Implementation of projects, including planning, scheduling, quality control, vendor management and budget management
- Identify problem root causes and implement preventive measures
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies
- 5+ years of working experience with solid network (Cisco) experience.
- Hands on experience in LAN/WAN infrastructure design and architecture with very strong switches and routers experience.
- Must have experience with enterprise sized infrastructure.
- Any additional experience in security, automation or VMware would be beneficial.
- CCNP certification is a must.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.