.Net Senior Analyst Programmer
- Assist in requirement study, analysis, design, documentation and co-ordination with users, technical and operation teams
- Coordinate with stakeholers included external vendors during the project lift cycle
- Develop and maintain application programs
- Prepare test plan, test cases/scripts, test environments, data and perform testing
- Support UAT and system implementation
- Prepare system and operation documentation
- Provide system support, including user inquiry and problem solving
- Follow and enforce guidelines and policies
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years experience in IT profession with a minimum of 2 year experience as senior analyst programmer or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design.
- Hands-on experience in UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle and VB.Net.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.