Natural Language Processing Engineer, Service Engagement
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The NLP Engineer will be responsible for driving a journey to leverage and integrate Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence technologies into Chatbot and other digital solutions to better the customer experience and create a next generation enquiry platform. Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain close communication with multiple business units to understand the business initiatives and optimize the usage of data science and digital technologies
- Identify opportunities to leverage Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Speech Recognition focused technologies to improve customer journey
- Deliver customer-facing digital application solutions across the multiple digital channels (e.g. mobile application, website, e-commerce and omni-channels)
- Develop sourcing, cleansing, structuring and ingesting new data sources
- Work with supporting vendors and transfer knowledge and expertise of the developed solutions back to AIA team
- Stay in tune with market research and development, and evaluate different technologies to address current challenges and future improvements
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Bachelor in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Hands on experience to develop chatbot using IBM Watson NLP tools including DialogFlow, intent and entity training
- Knowledge of HTML coding
- Experience with ML / AI / NLP / Speech Analytics / Speech Recognition solutions
- Text / Language Database design for NLP in mixed language
- Experience of diverse data analysis with advanced text analytics skills, especially with English and Chinese
- Programming experience with SQL, Python, C++, Scala, Java, R or similar language
- Ability to pick up insurance concepts quickly
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Basic insurance and pension knowledge would be definitely an advantage
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.