• New headcounts with growing businesses• 2 rest-days follow by each 2 work-days
About Our Client
Our client is a growing financial institution, is currently expanding their NOC/ IT Command Centre Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Monitor infrastructure operations and network traffics
- Be the first point-of-contact to react to system alerts and perform preliminary troubleshoot
- Escalate and work with relevant infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve incidents, from the identification to resolution, and be proactive throughout the process on the follow-ups
What's on Offer
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science or Information Technology or related disciplines
- With 1+ years of experience in NOC/ IT Command Centre operations
- Experience in system/ alert monitoring, incident handling and general system administration (i.e. patching, tape replacement, server reboot, etc.)
- Basic knowledge Linux OS is a plus (But not a must)
- Good communication and language skills in Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
Excellent opportunity for NOC/ Command Centre Engineers to step up! Great exposure to basic (technical) infrastructure administration will be offered to you in the future alongside the team's acquisition of system administration responsibilities.
In addition, my client offers a great package, including decent days of annual leaves, medical coverage, bonus and more.