My client, a very successful hedge fund headquarter out of Hong Kong - are looking to hire a Data Scientist expert with experience in NLP. This is a very exciting role for data and NLP enthusiasts!
About the role:
Leading Natural Language Processing (NLP) as well as other fundamental data analysis projects to provide data advice for investment thesis.
- Reporting to the Director of Data. This is a new expansion headcount to increase the capability of the team.
- Team is focused on the China market and China centric data.
- Build topic analysis, text classification, named entity recognition and speech tagging methods.
- Analyse and model structured data using advanced statistical methods and implement algorithms to perform analyses.
- Data collection and analysis of data (both from data vendors and inhouse database) using NLP.
- Manage on going data related projects.
- Minimum M.S. or PhD in a STEM related subject (example: math, statistics, computer science, etc).
- Must have Big Data and Natural Language Processing experience
- Commercial experience coding in Python (strong in Python)
- Mandarin required
- Competitive compensation package
About the company:
- A well-established hedge fund with billions USD in AUM
- Pursues a fundamental & research-intensive approach across multiple areas & geographies
If you are interested in this position, or would like to explore other opportunities within IT, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 5721 6381 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is the leading supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of APAC's top-tier financial institutions. For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.