An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Asian Private Bank that offers diversify investment solutions to high net worth clients across the Greater China region. They are expanding their wealth management business, with a strong balance sheet, the bank offers comprehensive financial products and investment solutions, alternative investment, and trust and estate planning for their Chinese high net worth clients.
Our client is interested in talking to experienced individual who have had prior experience in consulting wealth management clients from Private Banks, Premier or Priority banking.
The role will entail a combination of working closely with relationship managers and other in-house investment experts, in providing investment solutions to clients and prospects.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive in communicating multi-asset investment ideas to Private Bankers and high net worth clients within the Greater China Region
- Drive advisory product ideas
- Active monitoring of client investment portfolios and conducting portfolio reviews
- Ensuring consistently high levels of client satisfaction by delivering comprehensive wealth management solutions for clients
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A minimum of four years of client advisory experience in wealth management, premier or priority banking is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of global financial markets and current affairs.
- Fluent in Cantonese and Mandarin as the role is required to communicate with clients in these languages
- Linguistic proficiency and cultural awareness
- Good analytic, communication, presentation skills
- Passionate about client service. Persistent and persuasive
- HKMA Relevant Individual, HKSI Licensed Individual and CPWP qualification will be a plus.
Please contact Gerda Lau on +65 6850 7208 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference no. Jo0000004152 to email@example.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1550679