MuleSoft API Developer
MuleSoft API Developer Key Responsibilities:
- To be actively involved in software development lifecycle from requirement analysis, technical design to implementation, documentation, and deployment
- To design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- To work closely with business team to align business requirements and translate them into technical executable solutions
- To analyze and present proposed technical solutions to business and enable business to analyze the potential benefits and risks in business perspective
- 6+ years of working experience in Information Technology
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or a related discipline is preferred.
- Full life-cycle experience in the analysis, architecture, design, documentation and promotion of EAI solutions including the use of SOA solutions (with emphasis on Mule)
- Experience in Mule ESB with strong exposures in REST and SOAP web services, RAML in Mule, and the use of different mule connectors.
- Experience in developing mule flows in Anypoint and working with MuleSoft components, workflow, and patterns
- Sound knowledge in web services (WSDL Soap, Restful) and relation database, especially Microsoft SQL (SQL - PL/SQL)