MuleSoft - Architect
Job Summary: Mulesoft
Experience: 15+ years
Work location: Hong Kong
- Lead key architectural engagements in billable consulting roles.
- Understand the client's environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation and ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principle
- Act as the technical subject matter experts to lead high quality projects utilizing your delivery experience and technical understanding of complex integration solutions
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination with regards to new pursuits.
- Develop partnership with MuleSoft and go to market plans with MuleSoft alliance teams.
- Build MuleSoft capability by attracting, developing and growing new Mulesoft talent
- Assist in building and maintaining a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods and partnerships.
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Liaise with key stakeholders to design a strategy as well as leading the development teams in order to deliver quality solutions.
- Perform the role of a mentor and coach, providing leadership and support for delivery teams.
- Experience in designing solutions, implementation, customization, integration and deployment of API Management and Integration solutions
- Hands-on integration development experience with MuleSoft platform
- Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience in integrating SFDC, SAP PI/PO, Cloud-To-Cloud, Cloud-On Prem
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.