Our client is one of the leading banks in China.
• Manage cashflow, liquidity and interest rate risk for the Bank and to ensure all key risk indicators are in compliance with internal limits and regulatory requirements.
• Perform inter-bank lending/borrowing, FX, Swap & interest rate derivative transactions dynamically in accordance to the bank's asset-liability position.
• Manage the bank's liquidity, cash flow and interest rate risk, assist in maintaining related risk indicators are in compliance with regulatory requirements such as LMR. Assist in preparing regularly report to ALCO.
• Explore business opportunities and advise strategies to maximize revenue under limited resources so as to achieve profit target.
• Maintain the cash flow management reports and implement various measures to improve the data quality of the funding pool management.
• Bachelor degree or above preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines.
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience in money market trading in banking industry, familiar with PRC market lending and swap operations.
• Familiar with IFRS9 hedging accounting knowledge is preferred.
• Proficiency in Excel, VBA programming and other tools to achieve data modeling and analysis.
• Strong data analysis, financial analysis skills is essential and CFA qualification is preferable.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.