Model Risk Management Assistant Manager/Manager/Senior Manager
- In accordance with regulatory/bank requirements, carry out model risk management implementation, establish and review model inventory, conduct model life-cycle management and draft model risk management report.
- Manage model risk management process including planning, executing project activities, monitoring milestones, controlling quality of deliverables, liaising with different internal or external parties, and defending fact-based results.
- Conduct research to experiment with different ideas using varying approaches; track regulatory direction by frequently sorting through the latest regulatory documentation and closely follow best industry practice.
- Prepare reports and communicate to the management, internal and external auditors, the board, regulators and other related stakeholders.
- Establish and review policies and procedural guidelines regularly.
- Degree or above with major in Management Science (or Operations Research), Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or equivalent analytic disciplines. An additional MBA is an advantage.
- At least a 2-year proven tracking record of effectively performing model risk related activities in financial institutions, consultancy or regulatory bodies. A manager or senior manager role would be considered, if more experience is involved.
- Proficiency in technical tools such as SAS, VBA or Python.
- Sophisticated understanding of regulatory requirements in related areas.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, detail-minded and with passion for risk management excellence.
- A team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills is a mandate.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.