Mobile Technical Lead (iOS or Android)
- Up to HKD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 08 Jan 19
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers.
The client is currently looking for a mobile technical lead who has solid experience in iOS or Android development.
- Design, lead development and enhancements of mobile application and oversee implementation
- Ensure development follow necessary standards and guideline
- Manage requirements and monitor the project progress throughout project life cycles
- Prepare documentation, provide user training, support and problem solving
- Act as a team leader to drive and monitor mobile development project
- Planning and monitor team member overall performance
- Responsible for business development related to mobile technology
- Providing advices and consultancy regarding team development and strategies
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of working experience on mobile application development (iOS or Android)
- Solid development using Java Android Studio or Objective-C, knowledge and experience in Kotlin or Swift is a plus
- Experience in end-to-end troubleshooting with complex distributed backend systems is a plus
- Have passion to learn and build up new technology skills
- Self-motivated, teamwork and able to work in fast-paced environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rex Pao on +852 3907 3972.