Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading bank is looking for a couple of Mobile Front-End Developers for their innovative FinTech platform. Prior financial experience is not required. It would be a great opportunity to join a highly innovative fintech team in Hong Kong. Perm position.
- You will be working with a highly technical team from requirement collection, design, implementation of the solutions.
- Manage the entire application delivery lifecycle across concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to the cloud, and support.
- Work with the business in solving business problems through technology in a fast environment, while maintaining high-quality software and performance.
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Deliver innovative forward-thinking solutions with the team in bringing technological advancement.
- At least 5 years of development experience in mobile frontend area using Vue.JS or similar AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Experience with Less CSS, and unit testing with Jest or similar frameworks like Jasmine/Mocha.
- Experience in integrating with hybrid mobile app development frameworks like Apache Cordova/Ionic.
- Experience driving the full SDLC from software requirement collections, development, and testing.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 web accessibility.
- Understanding of mobile application security controls
- Good Communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin)
- University Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Mobile Hybrid Developer (Ionic/Cordova) - FinTech Banking Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Front Office Electronic Trading Project Manager - Global Investment Bank - Hong Kong OR Singapore
2) Oracle DBA - MNC Consulting Firm
3) APAC Production Service Management Lead - International Bank