My client is a global market leading technology firm that focuses on data collection tools. With their product used by millions, they offer the most efficient way to capture field data, automate reporting and offer sophisticated analytics for the management office.
- Identifying exciting opportunities for adopting new technology to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.
- Serving as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs and develops software applications, and builds automation tools for testing.
- Working with technical product managers contributing to blueprints, and assisting with annual planning of feature sets
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Strong interaction/design sense
- Ideally you also have work that can be found on Github, have a Stack Overflow profile, and have your own apps in the Google Play store
- Cutting edge tech stack: .NET Core 6, Xamarin, Vue.js, Knockout.js, Azure cloud
- Amazing culture & flexibility: ship new features in your first few months, extremely WFH friendly, flat structure where everyone has a say, lots of autonomy, ongoing training, and for those in HK office - team lunches at a new restaurant every other week
- Competitive base salaries + discretionary bonus + medical benefits
This is a great opportunity for candidates to join a platform that uses modern and cutting-edge technology on a daily basis.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other opportunities within enterprise information technology, please send your detailed resume to Praveen Sabnani at Praveen.Sabnani@bahpartners.com or call +852 6905 0581 for a confidential discussion.
BAH Partners is a top supplier of the best finance technology talent for most of Hong Kong's top-tier financial institutions.
For more opportunities, please visit our website at http://bahpartners.com/live-roles
or look at our other jobs listed here at http://www.efinancialcareers.hk/jobs-BAH_Partners.br00000340