- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 22 Jan 19
This is an excellent opportunity for a mobile (iOs/Android) developer to join a well-established financial company reengineering work within the banking sector.
Our clients are a Financial Technology company. Currently revamping traditional policy administration systems to deliver a seamless, digital customer journey. They are hiring mobile developers who will be involved in developing and revamping the system using updated mobile technologies.
- Develop, impel and test the mobile applications.
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques.
- University Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in systems design and development
- Hands-on experience in Swift and/or Kotlin
- Knowledge in server-side Java, SQL and web services will be an advantage
- A good team player and self-motivated
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
This role would suit a seasoned mobile developer who is passionate about development and in touch with emerging frameworks and tools. A background in banking or crypto would be distinct advantage.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.