We’re looking for expert Android and iOS developers to join the onsite mobile team of a top financial institution. We have multiple positions available at various levels.
- Develop, impel and test the mobile applications.
- Keep abreast of technology and consumer trends and define potential opportunity to value the features of mobile applications with the objective to enhance the market penetration and competitiveness
- Design, review, analyse and develop the features of the Company’s mobile application, especially on mobile payment functions
- Be the lead to liaise with relevant stakeholders and technical teams to ensure the alignment of development and delivery are consistent towards the business goal
- Manage the mobile gadgets roadmap and padticipate in all stage sof development lifecycle, i.e. form initiative to go-live and post-implementation
- Ensure timely and quality project deliverables by defining and conducting comprehensive project & UAT plan
- Involve in discussion, planning and brainstorming with teammates and stakeholder to achieve project goals.
- Perform application maintenance, upgrade and documentation.
- Explore and keep updating mobile related technology and techniques.
University Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
5+ Years of related working experience, less experiences will be considered as Mobile Apps Developer
2 to 4 years of relevant software development experience in Swift, Kotlin or Objective C
Hands-on experience in iOS mobile development
Knowledge in server-side Java, SQL and web services will be an advantage
A good team player and self-motivated
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Engineer
Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org