Capco Hong Kong is hiring Mobile App Developer . Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever changing industry. We are experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management. Deep knowledge in financial services offering, Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there. Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Be able to learn highly technical subject matter and become go to experts for other colleagues and clients
- Lead the development of proof of concept prototypes for a range of projects
- Set the standard for understanding complex problems
- Guide teams on the implementation of new and disruptive technologies
- Have an awareness and understanding of new technologies in financial services
- Strong iOS or Android coding abilities to be able to prototype ideas quickly
- Android development capability with good knowledge of Swift, Objective C, Kotlin
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience; Need to be native iOS and Android developers
- Be able to write testable code and follow existing design patterns to ensure reusability and smooth testing.
- Familiarity with testing, test automation tools: J unit, XCE test case, Facebook snapshot framework, Jenkins and Git Hub
- Leverage reusable journeys and extract existing codes; developers are expected to produce “clean code” that is immediately testable
- Project delivery experience, preferably applying Agile frameworks
- An understanding of technical, developer level product implementation
- The ability to communicate complex ideas to non experts with eloquence and confidence
- An enthusiasm to learn and understanding of emerging technologies such as Mobile payments, AI, Blockchain
- An understanding of automated testing
- Fluent in English.