A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Prime Trading Assistant to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be responsible for for supporting the traders from an operational perspective and maintaining stringent controls in daily trading activities. The team works in close collaboration with trading, sales, client servicing team, product control team, legal, compliance, settlement and control teams.
- Trade capture and booking of swap trades
- Trade lifecycle management including corporate action adjustments
- Assist in risk management in ensuring pricing is correctly captured and risk profiles are correct
- MIS reporting
- Ensure traders are compliant with rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions
- Continuous project work involving process improvement, system implementation, new product or new market rollouts.
Equity Swaps, Pnotes, Interest Rate Swaps, Futures, Cash Equity, Convertible Bonds, FX, Stock Borrow and Loan
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a middle office function supporting Prime and/or Equity business
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and the ability to pick up complex systems architecture easily. Knowledge of VBA / SQL would be an asset.
- Previous exposure to equity swap products is highly regarded. Mathematics or Finance background preferred.
- Understanding of Asian markets regulation and settlement cycle
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496