Excellent opportunity for an experienced trade management professional to join our Middle Office team and cover a wide range of trade operations.
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to over 1,000 funds, more than 150,000 investors and assets in excess of AUD $246 billion. Globally we employ more than 300 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, Cayman Islands, Ireland, Isle of Man and Malta. About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Middle Office Analyst to join our Middle Office team. Our Middle Office team are responsible for providing accurate trade management, analytics, data and reporting services to our client’s whilst also supporting the Middle Office in Australia.
The role is responsible for:
- Meet the daily and periodic trade management deliverables including electronic trade booking, confirmation and reconciliation processes on typical hedge fund securities.
- Liaise with hedge fund clients, execution brokers and prime brokers managing the trade execution and settlement process across a range of markets and products.
- Investment instrument research and creation, including management of corporate actions.
- Daily position, valuation, exposure and NAV reconciliation and related reporting.
- Monitor investment compliance ensuring Managers adhere to their mandates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure provision of a high level of service in terms of deliverables and operational issues.
- Develop and maintain procedure documents for your processes, the team or other assigned area.
- Work closely with the Middle Office Senior Analyst(s) and team Manager.
- Provide services on rostered public holidays as required (Days in lieu will be given)
5 reasons to work at Mainstream!
- Tertiary qualifications required in Finance, Fund Accounting, Business or Commerce preferred. Will consider qualifications in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Two to three years direct Middle Office experience in equities, foreign exchange and derivatives with a custodian, asset manager or fund administer.
- A solid knowledge of the funds management process including types of securities invested in by hedge fund managers and the structure of investment funds will assist the applicants success in the role
- A basic level of accounting knowledge from university or past work experience.
- Strong analytical skills are required in the role with the ability to independently solve analytical and quantitative problems.
- Advanced end user computer skills required including Microsoft Project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint skills with experience in Eze Software a plus.
- An understanding of the finance and regulatory environment in the region (ASIC, SFC or MAS) through education or past working experience.
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team