Middle Office Analyst, Global Asset Management, 30-45k
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Working with a Global Asset Management, they are looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their team.
Our client is a global leading first class asset management firm in the market. Due to expansion, they are now looking for a Middle Office Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Process & review corporate actions booking to ensure position captured properly
- Perform fail trade management
- Perform various reconciliations with external counterparties
- Daily reconciliation process of position, trade and cash
- Corporate action processing
- Assist with system integration
- Provide support to trading assistants and traders in Asia
- Involve in ad hoc projects when required
- University Degree holder or above
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in asset management or investment banking
- Experience working on the trading desk
- Experience within trade support, booking, failed trades, also need to do a bit of research and analysis functions
- Have knowledge in CTM and Alert is highly preferred
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Candidates who have less experience will be considered also
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.