Middle Office of Asset Management Department in Hong Kong
- Coordinate with fund administrator on the funds’ subscription and redemption, client onboarding, KYC/AML and handle client enquiries;
- Responsible for investment portfolios / funds associated with liquidity risk management;
- Review reports from outsourced third parties and valuation;
- Participate in funds audit;
- Perform valuation of investment instruments, trade settlement and cash management/reconciliation, corporation action, proxy voting, including but not limited to listed equities, fixed income and derivatives;
- Key person in liaising with counterparties, including custodians, prime brokers, auditors, etc.;
- Follow up account opening or trades processing issues with external parties;
- Support new managed accounts / funds set up;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks and projects as assigned;
- Update portfolio analysis for reporting to investors and management.
- Bachelor degree with major in Accounting, Finance, Financial Engineering or related disciplines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good command of written and spoken Mandarin and English;
- A good team player, passionate, detail-minded and keen to develop career in asset management industry;
- Excellent Excel skills. Knowledge in VBA or other programming languages, understanding in financial statements is a plus;
- Ability to work under fast-paced environment.