We are instructed on multiple headcounts within markets compliance with various top-tier investment banks. Candidate could come from equities / FICC compliance background.
- Be accountable for the APAC FICC / Equities Compliance program
- Provide advice on regulatory interpretation and compliance issues
- Handle local compliance issues, incident, and breaches in conjunction with various internal parties, where necessary
- Review and lead new business and infrastructure initiatives from a local and international regulatory, best practice and firm perspective.
- Liaise with local regulators and handle regulatory inquiries, audits, inspections, questionnaires and surveys
- Periodic review, update and introduction of Compliance policy and procedures to ensure continuing relevance; and providing guidance, interpretation and direction to stakeholders.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry in Equities / FICC Compliance or internal audit and/or with a securities exchange or regulator
- In-depth knowledge of HK regulatory and compliance requirements
- Solid knowledge of Equities / FICC products
- Excellent English, ideally with Chinese (Cantonese / Mandarin) language skills