Marketing and BD Executive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 14 Mar 19
Our client is a multinational law firm who are looking for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join their growing team. You will be responsible for the production of pitches and proposals for a large practice line. You will need to demonstrate good research and pitch writing experience and have good attention to detail. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Business Development and working closely with your teammates on other integrated marketing campaigns as well. Fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English are essential.
It is an exciting time to be joining this business as they are working on client-centric projects meaning that there is plenty of varied work for people to get involved in. They are also in the process of growing their marketing team therefore it is a great time to be part of something new and vibrant.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Business Development team and the Partners to support on all aspects of the proposal process including drafting credentials statements, pitches, and presentations, in Chinese and English
- Assist Head of Marketing and Business Development to build brand awareness and positioning
- Support in all aspects of the Marketing team, when necessary
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment
- Experience in a professional services environment, preferably a law firm
- Strong event, project management, and organisational skills
- High attention to detail, including exceptional proofreading skills
- Advanced PC skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and ability to learn new IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin
If you feel that your experiences and knowledge fit this role, or interested in finding more about the opportunities within the marketing and brand space, please contact Abigail Glenn by phone (+852 3905 3350) or email (Abigail.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.