Marketing Manager, SME Banking
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home. Marketing Manager, SME Banking
Responsible for soliciting and marketing SME financing by providing one-stop solution and quality customer service and building a new borrowing and non-borrowing customer base in the customer portfolio. Responsibilities:
- Promote banking products to SME customers, implements marketing plans and performs outdoor marketing activities to achieve the assigned business targets
- Identify customers' financial needs and provides quality customer services and one-stop solution to SME customers
- Build and manage customer portfolio, develops and maintains good relationship with SME customers
- Prepare quality credit proposals and sales reports for credit approval after the negotiation of the best solution with clients.
- Ensure proper loan and other products' documentation is done and complied
- Develop and maintain a pleasant relationship with our referral partners (e.g. solicitors firm, accounting firm, company secretary, NGO etc)
- Provide most update market information with advice to management when necessary
- Out-town factory and client visit are required
- University degree with 6 years' SME / Commercial Banking working experience
- Sound financial analytical skills
- Sound knowledge in trade finance and wealth management products are preferable
- License of HKFI & RI are preferable
- Knowledge in relevant regulatory and compliance requirements is preferable
- Pleasant, outgoing and matured character, used to work under pressure of achieving sales target and deadline
- Strong sales and customers orientation with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Connection with solicitors firm, accounting firm, company secretary, NGO is preferable
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Manager
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.