Market Risk Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 18
Market Risk Officer
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you making sound risk-return decision?
We're looking for a Market Risk Officer to:
- proactively review and, when warranted, approve business/trade requests while upholding our risk principles and standards
- analyze risk/reward profile of a derivatives portfolio and articulate this to trading and senior management
- participate in portfolio reviews to identify risk developments or concentrations
- exercise judgment and escalate decisions of high-risk positions to higher authority levels, as needed
- continually look to identify and implement new solutions, aimed at improved processes, controls and decision making
- work closely with Quantitative Risk Control, Credit, Legal, Compliance and Product Control to ensure best practice control environment
You'll be working with the APAC Equities Market Risk team in Hong Kong, covering all the market risk from the Equities business in the APAC region. You will also be part of the Global Equities Market Risk team, covering primarily the Equity Derivatives business in the region.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?