Our client is a leading Fintech in Hong Kong, looking to expand the team with the role of Market Risk talent.
- Assist the Team Head in implementing and maintaining a consistent framework on market risk control process;
- Contribute to the development of risk system and improving current process byways of automation;
- Conduct risk analysis and due diligence on new product/business initiatives;
- Work with the front office and business lines to identify, assess and mitigate risk;
- Perform regular risk assessment from both market risk and credit risk perspective;
- Prepare regular and irregular analytic reports (including forms and statistics);
- Assist to construct market risk management tools, and build measurement and monitoring models of market risk as well as be responsible for its management, maintenance and regular renewal;
- Align market risk policies to ensure local regulatory compliance.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Mathematics or relevant disciplines/CFA / FRM
- Minimum 3 years' Market Risk/Risk management Experience in finance industry/securities brokerage
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication and people management skills
- Attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese