Market Operations, Associate
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
A top multinational bank is looking for a dedicated candidate to join their Middle Office for the Markets Operations.
- Assist in ensuring the smooth running of the Foreign Exchange Cash and Commodities Middle Office function.
- Timely deal capture, amendments and lifecycle management to ensure complete and accurate data.
- Supporting the efficient and smooth running of day to day business.
- Remove strain on Trading to allow them to focus on Risk.
- Reduction of Operational Risk.
- Provide clean and accurate data to downstream consumers, including Traded Risk and Finance.
- Ability to work without close guidance on the majority of tasks although support will be there where required.
- Identify both major and minor change opportunities that will benefit both the team and Business as a whole, effectively communicating and justifying proposed amendments to improve efficiency, controls and capacity alike.
- Relevant experience in Derivatives or similar role
- Understanding of Front to Back trade flow
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly
- Lateral thinking to identify improvements in processes
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise
- Ability to deliver with a sense of urgency
- Ability to rectify own errors and resolve
- Demonstrate effective communication between relevant areas