Market Activity Analyst - Risks - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Produce, certify, consolidate, analyze and report all market activities metrics (including regulatory metrics) aggregated on core processes (P&L, IA/Market & counterparty risks/ specific metrics/ market data referential) and trading desk activity follow up and reporting
- Control and monitor risk limits (market and counterpart) and follow up on breaches
- Answer our partners special requests and propose adequate solutions to their needs
- Perform second level analyses of the risk exposures on market operations, integrating a cross- risk visions.
- Perform specific studies to heighten awareness of the bank's management on subjects with potential strong impacts
- Transform to Run & Run to transforms ; organize a dynamic MMG governance, make changes happen in alignment with the RISQ/RMA strategy, monitor and drive the performance, inspire and get inspired with engaged people
- Design MMG target processes and information system and deploy digital capabilities to ensure adequate Risk data production n and anticipate business and regulator challenges.
- Hold a relevant bachelor's or master's degree in quantitative subjects: Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering or similar
- Understanding of exotic/structured derivatives products
- Understanding of capital market, and the strategies and products on FIC business
- Understanding of valuation and risk
- Proactive, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multi task and work under pressure, team players
- Good communication, teamworking and organizational skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of Excel and knowledge of python would be beneficial (not required)
- Fluent English is mandatory
Société General is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients' projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong - a core hub of the worldwide Société General Group - we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Metric Monitoring Group is part of Market Risk Department and its mandate mainly consist of the following:
- PnL Certification
- Market Risk Certification
- Projects and transversal topics
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2020/10/15