Manual Tester, Associate
Morgan Stanley - Institutional Securities Technology (IST)
Technology works as a strategic partner with our business to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have many award-winning technology platforms that help to propel our firm’s businesses to be the top in the market.
Institutional Securities Technology division of Technology develops enterprise systems for Morgan Stanley's Institutional Securities Group business spanning investment banking/capital markets, research, Institutional trading across all markets and all asset classes including complex derivatives, prime brokerage, fund services and other funding/finance businesses. IST Transaction Reporting
Transaction Reporting team under CosTR Super Department in IST serves the global transaction regulatory reporting requirements of the firm. These requirements span OTC derivatives, listed derivatives and cash products. The regulations covered are across America, Europe, and Asia and also involve major initiatives including Re-architecture and Re-platforming About the role
The role is of a Functional QA to work with the Transaction Reporting team which is a rapidly growing space. We are also building solutions for automating all types of testing across multiple large applications in a team of over 100 developers (we have a presence in London, Glasgow, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bangalore and New York), with the aim of increasing both efficiency and effectiveness of Quality Assurance. Your role as a Manual Tester will include
- Validation of acceptance criteria documented by the BAs to ensure sufficient coverage
- Validation of the BDD tests to meet the acceptance criteria
- Execution of the UAT tests to validate the functionality, and produce appropriate evidence for review.
- Learning and understanding the testing processes used in the wider team, coordinating with stakeholders to design and prioritise UAT/System testing and be an ambassador for good testing practices throughout the team.
- Creating/Updating/Maintaining Regression Pack for every release