A leading PRC investment bank is looking for Managing Director for their Treasury & Finance Department in Hong Kong.
- Develop annual work plan on finance in accordance with company strategy to ensure the smooth launch of work
- Develop financial management policies and procedure in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in order to perfect financial management system
- Provide overall financial budgeting in accordance with company medium- and long-term plan in order to provide financial analysis support for business
- Provide financial statements for the company and provide data analysis on the different lines of businesses to ensure timely and accurate disclosure of financial information
- Organize tax planning and direct subordinates to implement tax issues to ensure timeliness and legitimacy of tax reporting and tax minimization
- Monitor and review company finance and the budget execution progress and conduct necessary optimization and adjustment to ensure the smooth launch of financial management work
- Provide financial consultation to the Broad of Directors and senior management; Provide professional advice and decision support on important investment, financing, merger and acquisition, etc; Deliver financial reports to the Broad of Directors on a regular basis
- Review regulatory returns, forecast / monitor regulatory capital levels, consideration of regulatory issues for new and proposed businesses
- Provision of technical guidance to team (local GAAP and IFRS), review of proposed accounting treatments, transfer pricing calculations, set up accounting policies and processes for new entities and improve existing processes, inter-company settlement monitoring, coordinate regulatory and statutory audits of the Group
- Develop staff allocation and development plan in accordance with the company development needs and improve competencies and technical skills of team members to achieve personnel and team development goals
- Projection of cash flow and monitor capital investment and treasury activities of the Group
- Assist management in developing effective capital allocation scheme among entities of the Group. Implement and monitor capital budgeting
- Postgraduate or above majoring in Finance, Account or related discipline
- Chartered accountant with big 4 audit background
- 15 years or above relevant experience in financial management and with 5 years or above management experience
- Relevant experience in investment banks, securities firms or other financial institution preferred
- Strong solid technical accounting (incl. IFRS) and knowledgeable of regulatory requirements particularly SFO.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills, a good team player and able to deal with colleagues from different department
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, high fluency in Mandarin
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.