Our client, a growing Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Managing Director with a proven track record in corporate finance/IPO and expertise in the China SaaS space.
- Establish a holistic understanding of clients' needs and deliver innovative high-value solutions across all IBD product lines, gaining sustainable returns
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships and access at key decision-making level for current and target clients
- Lead the origination and/or execution teams and ensure that deals are completed timely and effectively
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university
- 12+ years of working experience in investment banking / corporate finance / IPO. Bulge Bracket experience is highly preferred
- Proven successful record on deal origination and execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese,
- Strong ability to develop strategic dialogues with clients
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) sector expertise and ability to detect and interpret business trends, market signals, new policies, regulation and practices and their impact on business
To apply, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!