1. Around 3-year corporate banking product related experience 2. Familiar with Syndicated loans, M&A loans & trade financing 3. Strong client-based communication skill
Our client is a well-known Chinese-based Coporate Banking, with business expanding, they are looking for a corporate banking product talent to join their Hong Kong office.
Location: IFC, Central
- Prepare and review of product systems and procedures such as bilateral loans, syndicated loans, M&A loans, and trade financing;
- Formulate annual development plans for the company's customers, business development and products, and regular summary analysis;
- Responsible for the company's business product development and maintenance, training and promotion;
- Responsible for the organization, recording and meeting minutes of the New Product Committee, and track the implementation of the results of the meeting;
- Laise with the head office and domestic branches, putting forward product research and development suggestions based on customer and market needs, and organizing implementation;
- Responsible for co-marketing customers with customer departments, providing professional product support and service solutions;
- Other tasks arranged by the department head
- Around 3 years of relevant work experience in large corporate banks, Chinese-based corporate bank management trainee background preferred;
- Familiar with banking products (specifically including company bilateral syndicated loans, M&A loans, trade financing, etc.), experience in trade financing products is preferred;
- Have the ability to independently conduct sales and design service plans for customers;
- Have good communication skills, Chinese report writing ability.
- High proficiency in Mandarin speaking, conversational in English & Cantonese
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. For further discussion, welcome to call +852 3974 6110 or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.