Manager / Senior Manager, Structure Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
Serving as a critical member in the Structure Finance team, which manages a crucial part of investments of our clients’ offshore wealth and monies. Creating and maximizing values for both our clients and our shareholders.
- Perform market and industry research and analysis;
- Perform due diligence, financial and credit analysis on existing and potential customers;
- Evaluate credit profile of the client and prepare credit proposal for committee meetings;
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of Terms and other documents;
- Support with internal processes: applications and administrative duties;
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in finance, economics, accounting, law or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years relevant working experience in structured finance, corporate finance, investment banking, private equity, credit risk, research, audit, finance or related area;
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented;
- Proactive and target-driven in contributing targets;
- Proficient with MS Powerpoint and Excel;
- A good team player with Can-do attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good command of Chinese and English languages.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.