* Global Consulting Company * New, Expansion Roles * Focus on Supply Chain, Finance and Customer Strategies * Retail / Luxury Segments
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within the company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on alternative approaches.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the company.
- Good bachelor's degree and 7-10 years of relevant experience.
- Strong projects experience in in multiple dimensions of Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or Channels.
- Experience in handling large scale programs and leading teams preferred.
- Process improvement experience with a practical and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Able to travel within region as required.