Manager / Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description Manager / Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics Hong Kong The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
As the Manager / Senior Manager, Advance Analytics, you will be an integral part of the Hong Kong Analytics team with focus on following areas:
What motivates you?
- Data Science / Analytics - Develop market leading analytics capabilities ranging from organization BI to advanced models, deploy leading edge analytics techniques/tools to improve ongoing insight generation process.
- CRM & Channel Strategy - Collaborate with CRM, Digital/Customer Marketing team to leverage data from multiple sources to generate insights under a customer-centric, need-based context, by developing segmentation/contact strategy / product /channel analytics solutions appropriate for the respective business lines and distribution models.
- Digital Analytics - Establish and maintain our internal digital monitoring capabilities for the Company including implementing analytics tracking, setting KPIs and creating insightful report structures / templates. He/She will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on complex web, search, social and paid media data analysis that will be used to inform and make strategic decisions for our business
We are looking for someone with:
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
On the job you will:
- University degree with quantitative focus, such as Statistics/Mathematics/OR, Information Systems, Quantitative Analysis for Business, or Economics.
- 8 - 12 years of experience in business analytics and modeling, preferably within the retail financial services industry
- Able to integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to create actionable insights and to lead analytic projects proactively
- Define conversion funnels that support a variety of marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience in web analytical platform (Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics)
- Good knowledge in website optimization, SEM, programmatic advertising, HTML, Adobe Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager and/or Google Tag Manager
- Proficient with SAS, QlikView, Power BI an added advantage
- Language: English, Cantonese
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to present data reports and analyses in a simple and clear way
- Strong experience in deploying analytics campaigns including pre-campaign analysis, targeting, test and control development, response tracking and analysis
- Hands-on experiences in segmentation, predictive modeling, multivariate analysis and customer analytics using statistical techniques
- Proficient in Python, SAS, SQL, VBA, or other data mining tools; working knowledge in Enterprise Data Lake infrastructure / environment
- Experience with data visualization using QlikView, Tableau, or other tools
- Knowledge in digital analytics using Adobe/Google Analytics
- A team player and passionate about achieving positive results in the business
Our commitment to you
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc MIS reports to keep track of business and digital campaigns performance
- Provide recommendations to the CRM and Marketing team on conducting advanced quantitative analyses facilitating effective targeting, segmentation, and identification of opportunities around cross-sell / up-sell, retention, direct selling and other marketing program optimization
- Act as strategic partner of Digital Marketing and other stakeholders to generate insights on customer profile, digital campaigns, and website optimization
- Work with Marketing and CRM to prepare digital analytics tracking requirements and set up campaign tracking
- Perform UAT to ensure digital marketing solutions are developed as per requirements
- Partner with IT and external vendors to implement digital analytics solution on website and mobile apps to enable efficient data management and analysis
- Constantly review the current operational process and take initiative to improve productivity and efficiency
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Every career at Manulife provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today.
Learn more about opportunities with us at www.manulife.com/en/careers/why-join-us.html Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com . Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .