Manager / Senior Manager - Accounting Consulting Services - CMAAS - Assurance - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Assurance Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
Accounting Consulting Services (ACS) (commonly-known as the technical department) is the coordinating function specializing in accounting consulting services related to the consistent application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and China Accounting Standards (CAS). Responsibilities
In ACS, you will develop the skills needed to advance your career within PwC. The opportunities within ACS are:
• Exposure to complex accounting issues;
• Work on cutting-edge accounting developments and influencing the standard setting process;
• Work on interesting projects with colleagues in the industry groups, with other global colleagues and other national firms;
• Do presentations to the assurance practice and to clients.
It is an excellent way to develop a different set of skills in a critical and high-profile role.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Professionally qualified
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in sizeable public accounting firms
- Strong technical expertise on the application of IFRS and CAS
- Fluency in both spoken and written English. Ability to communicate in Chinese and to speak Mandarin preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- Business Travel when needed
Positions are also available in Shanghai and Beijing. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date