Manager / Associate Director - Regional Economic Advisory - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong / Beijing / Shanghai / Guangzhou / Shenzhen
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. Deloitte China's Regional Economic Advisory (REA)
Under Financial Advisory (FA), Regional Economic Advisory (REA) makes tangible impacts on regional economic prosperity, by providing end-to-end solutions and leverage FA's inorganic growth capabilities. REA's clientele includes governments, economic zones, investors, developers and operators of industry, commercial and residential real estate, and leading enterprises looking for attractive regions for geographic expansion, restructure, and relocation. Deloitte REA Offers:
Your role as a leader:
- Excellent exposure to government clients' who command broader scope of resources than corporates
- Greater sense of achievement of making impacts to the prosperity of regions
- Leverage of full capabilities of the world's largest professional service platform
- Entrepreneurial team with work life spirit
- Choice of base work locations of Deloitte China major offices: Hong Kong, Beijing , Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and other high potential locations.
- Act as a role model and inspire others to embrace and live our purpose and values
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develop and retains top talent and high performing teams
- Create opportunities to drive impact; anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Build deep relationships across a diverse network and use a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- Top tier undergraduate degree, no specific major required
- At least 5 years of strategy consulting experiences from top strategy and/or innovation consulting firms
- Mandarin language at native level
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168837