Manager / Associate Director - Family Enterprise Consulting - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
. About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. Work You'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Provide holistic advice and comprehensive guidance to business families to flourish across generations, both from a business and family perspective.
- Work closely with families to help them articulate their vision and values, facilitate family meetings, bringing alignment through the creation of family constitution / agreement amongst family members for the future.
- Advise family clients on a total solution including the scope of family governance structure, succession planning, family office set-up, and business / private investment plan, etc.
- Act as a role model and inspires others to embrace and live our purpose and values
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline; create a talent experience that attracts, develop and retain top talent and high performing teams
- Create opportunities to drive impact; anticipate client needs and deliver superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Build deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; align the team and set priorities to achieve objectives
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establish a strong leadership brand and inspire followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- Bachelor degree or above with major in accounting, finance, economics, business administration or law
- At least 8 years' relevant work experience.
- Prior experience in individual tax, wealth management, private office investment, private equity or trust is preferred.
- High commitment to quality client service
- Strong sense of business, consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player, and willingness to work under pressure
- Mature, proactive, and committed
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168835