Manager / Assistant Manager, Treasury Marketing
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Head of Treasury Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for structuring and promoting treasury products to corporate clients as well as high net-worth individuals. You will need to work independently on Relationship Managers' referrals and structure tailor-made products plus solutions to suit customers' Treasury needs.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate banking / retail or private banking or treasury related areas
- Acquirement of relevant qualifications for RI licensing under HKMA, TMA membership and ATMP or CTMP certification is preferred or being expected within the first year of joining
- Willing to work on Saturday and public holidays on rotation basis and work on middle or night shift if business required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Treasury Marketing Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.