Human Resources Officer, Business Partner
Collaborate with all relevant parties to perform the researches of technical platform and architecture on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to perform the researches of technical platform and architecture on the market for particular technical requirements and business needs.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the application architecture design of each solution before submitted to ASC / PPC / PSC for approval and determine conformance with the technical solution is consistent with IT overall application architecture and IT strategic direction
- Collaborate and partner with all relevant parties to execute the IT transformation projects and monitor the progress
- Utilize capability modeling to align collaboration strategy and planning with business strategy and goals
- Prototype and demonstrate innovative and effective solutions that align with organization's mission
- Conduct analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine the strategies on the bank's architecture
- Research, identify, and evaluate current and upcoming application and development technologies
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Qualification related to IT Architect and design is an added advantage.
- Holder of PMP or Prince is preferable.
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience in application development preferably gained from banking sector. Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Hands-on experience in preparation of system design and development documentations.
- Prior experience in enterprise-wide application integration project is a definite advantage.