- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Insurance Hong Kong
- 14 Oct 18
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Manager / Assistant Manager, Financial Risk Management
Manager or Assistant Manager, Financial Risk Management - Life Insurance
Your new company
This globally reputable life insurance has long standing presence in Asia and Hong Kong. They are hiring for a Manager or Assistant Manager for Financial Risk team within actuarial team.
Your new role
In this 2nd Line role, you will oversight and manage financial risks including identifying, assessing, mitigating and escalation of key financial risk to senior stakeholders. With continuous efforts, you will enhance financial risk reporting accuracy, identifying key risk indicators and engage stakeholders in key risk matters. Day to day, you will be a team lead on coaching and strengthening the quality and capacity of the team.
What you'll need to succeed
- 7 years of actuarial or risk experience
- Professional qualification such as (FIA, FFA, FSA, etc) or Financial Risk Manager (from Global Association of Risk Professionals)
- Knowledge in market, credit, insurance and liquidity risk concepts
- Knowledge in key financial metrics used in the insurance industry (including EEV, IFRS, local statutory requirement)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Ability to coach / mentor junior members of the team
What you'll get in return
This insurer is reputable for a dynamic culture, where employees develop a long term career in the organisation. Attractive compensation and an engaging work culture.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click "apply now" to forward your CV. If you are interested in insurance opportunities within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at email@example.com or 2230-7938.