- Not Specified
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Invesco (Hong Kong) Limited
- 13 Mar 18 2018-03-13
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $917.5B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $917.5B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of September 30, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The team will provide the AP business with excellent institutional client take-on/product launch support.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Work closely with clients, custodians and transition managers as well as key internal partners to ensure the effective coordination of the take on of new institutional clients primarily within the AP and globally managed mandates.
- Work closely with trustees, administrators, custodians and key internal partners to launch products in the AP region.
- Coordinate the transition of existing institutional clients from one custodian to another for the AP and globally managed mandates.
- Identify improvements in the above processes and recommend/implement (where possible) changes in those processes.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Min 8 years' of transitions/onboarding experience is desirable.
- Good understanding/knowledge of
- - The asset management industry
- - All investment functions (Legal, Compliance, Investment, Operations)
- - Unit trust and segregated account operations
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills for liaison with internal departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence to manage conference calls
- Self-managing and proactively prioritize his/her work
- Proactive attitude to change/implement new processes
- Able to work under pressure
- Keen eye for accuracy and detail
- Strong team layer
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Require a University degree in Accounting, Finance or business area of concentration.
- Overtime and travel may be required.
Invesco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within twelve weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 2 years for future recruitment purposes. When there are vacancies in our subsidiary or associate companies during that period, we may transfer the application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, job applicants have a right to request access to, and to request correction of, Personal Data in relation to the application. If job applicants wish to exercise these rights, they should contact the Human Resources department.